1. Seeing the snow capped mountains everywhere I go on a perfect, clear sunny day.
2. The smell of the ocean as I bike along the beach at Jericho.
3. Tasty, fresh and cheap sushi.
My Italian cousin, Nicola and I sampling some of the best sushi and yes, I am wearing my "You have died of dysentery t-shirt".
4. That perfect clean, crisp BC air. (Not really sure how you portray air in a photo...)
5. Hiking the mountains and the grouse grind (yes I actually will miss the grouse grind!)
6. Being able to choose from pretty much any ethnic food group when I go out for dinner. (here I am drinking Guaraná at the Brazilian Festival this summer...okay, so it's not food...but hey, it was ethnic and yummy)
7. Watching people love/hate the Canucks/Luongo on a daily basis (including myself).
8. Knowing the arts & culture scene like the back of my hand.
9. The cherry blossoms.
10. Being somewhere where everybody knows my name and they're always glad I came, in other words - ALL my peeps in Van and on Van Island. Especially these two girls in particular.